The headlines read:
- Vitamin D Doesn’t Improve Asthma Treatment
- Vitamin D in Asthma Treatment: Limited Benefit
- Vitamin D Deficiency Linked to Prostate Cancer?
- Vitamin D May Raise Cancer Survival Rates
- Vitamin D Supplements Don’t Prevent Elderly Falls
- Low Vitamin D May Not Impact Menopause Symptoms
- Vitamin D Deficiency Worsens Mobility in Obese
- Vitamin D Deficiency Affects Adult Cognition?
- Fractures: Impact of Long-Term Vitamin D Deficit
- Why Vitamin D Deficiency Diagnoses Surge
Vitamin D has been in the research news for about five years now and for a while, it seemed like the newest miracle cure for everything from cancer to the common cold. This slide show from WebMD presents a sensible summary of what we know (at the present time) about what this vitamin may or may not do for our health. Check it out as well as the links to the latest studies from Science Daily.